Subscribe by email
About this blog
ContactIf you want to contact me or would like me to review your restaurant, food event or publication, please email me on Dobsonlm21@hotmail.com.
- Lunch in Bath – The Garrick’s Head
- The Corner Bistro – named one of the best breakfast spots
- GIDLEIGH PARK THE BEST RESTAURANT IN THE SOUTH WEST
- Squires Fish and Chip Restaurant
- Celebration of Food
- Noel Corston at Kittiwell House
- Back to Braunton: The Corner Bistro
- Style but no substance – The Gastro Bar & Grill
- Sunshine and seafood: The Riverside, Braunton
- New Year, New Review: The Pumphouse, Bristol
- Brunch in London town: Automat
- Abergavenny: The Walnut Tree
- The Lido, Bristol
- Back to Brizzle: Three Coqs Brasserie
South West sites
- When it comes to Yelp or TripAdvisor reviews - why trust a stranger with your dinner plans?
- The big fresh food con: Alarming truth behind the chocolate muffin that won't decay
- Fairtrade Fortnight 2015: 20 years on and sales are slipping, have we forgotten about ethical eating?
- What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Now i’m not usually an advocate of dining somewhere simply due to the convenience of location, so I suppose I should have been a little more hesitant of my venue of choice for a pre-theatre lunch in Bath. The Garrick’s … Continue reading
Congratulations to Andy and Emma at The Corner Bistro in Braunton for coming in at number 13 in the Independent’s List of The Top 50 Best Breakfast Spots. I can attest to the quality of their brekkie menu, and I … Continue reading